• To provide each illiterate person an opportunity to become literate.
• To empower women by providing them education, safety, health facilities, equal status and self dependence.
• To work for spreading health awareness, providing treatment to the patients and to generate awareness regarding myths associated with diseases like cancer, HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Leprosy, Thalassemia, etc.
• To encourage and conduct programs of environment conservation like promotion of organic farming, plantation and conservation of underground water, etc.
• To provide help and support to the people who are helpless, old or physically challenged and to make them self dependent.
• To promote rural and cottage scale industries and to give practical training related to skill development to the people of backward and weaker sections of the society and to help them to become self employed.
• To help people to facilitate various state as well as central government schemes.
• To create awareness among people regarding the social evils like child marriage, dowry, female foeticide, domestic violence, alcoholism, drug abuse, sex discrimination, etc.
• To work for generating a sense of unity, brotherhood and patriotism among the citizens irrespective of their caste, region, religion, language, gender, etc.
• To make every citizen aware of his/her rights as well as duties and to generate a sense of social responsibility among them. To help them become a good and more useful citizen of their nation and to reach their fullest.