- To provide a better future to every child through child welfare.
- To empower women by providing them education, safety, health facilities, equal status, and self dependence.
- To work for spreading health and hygiene.
- To encourage and conduct programs of environment conservation.
- To provide support to helpless, old & ‘Divyaang Bandhu’.
- To provide skill development for sustainable livelihoods.
- To help in making every citizen a better, more useful and more responsible citizen so that he/she can contribute in the betterment of each and every category of the society.
- Child Welfare
- Health & Hygiene
- Women Safety & Empowerment
- Conservation of Environment
- Sustainable Livelihoods through Skill Development
We are working among the suppressed and marginalized people of Uttar Pradesh (Jhansi, Banda, Hamirpur & Mahoba dist.), Madhya Pradesh (Shivpuri & Tikamgarh dist.) and Haryana (Faridabad dist.).